Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Into the Wild Blue

How these boots make me feel is beyond description, so here are a few more photos from my very first photo shoot to show them to the world...
Yes, I just happened to be at the beach and wanted to take these with the beautiful blue-green background of the water and sand...it was a perfect day I will always remember and treasure.
Speaking of treasure, here I am looking for it!
Overlooking the rocky bluff of a secluded island, I think I just may have found it!
And in case you don't notice right away, I will post better photos of the hand-crafted jewelry I'm wearing...beautifully designed, one of a kind, heartfelt pieces that will make you feel so special and loved when you wear them that you will glow from the inside out...so stay tuned for close ups and a link so you can order your own special piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment